If your kids are anything like ours, they are always hungry and love pizza. Here's a simple and healthy recipe for hidden veggies pizza that can serve a crowd with little prep time and clean up.
- 1 17.3 oz package Puff Pastry Sheets
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend, finely grated
- 30 - 40 pepperonis, chopped
- 1 small zucchini chopped
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Unfold the puff pastry sheets and place them on a floured surface.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto the puff pastry sheets.
- Sprinkle cheese, pepperoni,carrots and zucchini on top of the pizza sauce.
- Roll the puff pastry sheets into a log.
- Brush the logs with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and onion powder
- With a sharp knife, slice each log into 12 wheels.
- Place the wheels on the lined baking sheets and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Visit our blog for more hidden veggies recipes