With Mother's Day this weekend my two mini chefs wanted to make something sweet for this lucky Mama, Enter a family favorite healthy,quick and easily adjustable (aka-whatever is in your fridge and pantry) recipe. With no help from me and minimal clean up these two had it done in no time at all. Hope that you get a chance to try this fun recipe and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with Veg'd Organics Ketchup and all of our veggie packed recipes! Happy Mothers Day All!
- 1 Large Container of Plain Greek Yogurt
- Honey to taste
- 2 cups Chopped Fruit/ Granola/ Nuts/ Chocolate Chips
Method Of Prep:
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat
- Mix the plain Greek yogurt with honey to your taste
- Pour the yogurt onto the baking sheet and spread it to an even 1/4 inch thickness
- Sprinkle on the chopped toppings of your choice and freeze for 3-4 hours until frozen solid.
- Break it up and enjoy!